Who Ambassadors Are
Ambassadors represent a diverse set of perspectives and experiences at all levels across the campuses of the University of Wisconsin System. As champions of change, they are:
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Their unit’s “go-to” person
- Engaged, respected, and influential
- Insightful about their unit’s organizational structure
- Able to engage employees within the HR, Finance, and Research Administration functional areas
What Ambassadors Do
Ambassadors attend regular meetings, where they get information about ATP activities and develop skills to effect positive change across campus.
They communicate about ATP activities and news to their local units.
Ambassadors listen to their units and collect feedback.
They share any issues, questions, or concerns from their units with ATP.
Ambassadors stay up to date on program milestones and track their impact within their units.