The ATP Learning and Development program is designed to prepare staff at every University of Wisconsin System institution for a new way of working. To do this, we will partner with UW’s experts, leverage best-in-class technology, and create web-based and classroom coursework that provides you with a thorough understanding of the new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our goal is to create the strongest foundation possible to support finance, human resources, and research administration operations at all UW System campuses.
Learning and Development Priorities
- Design learning opportunities that exercise higher level thinking skills such as analysis and application of knowledge
- Encourage staff input and participation in the learning process
- Identify and use building blocks for training deliverables
- Create manageable, iterative learning opportunities
- Tailor learning opportunities to staff roles and duties
- Rigorously assess training activities to ensure effectiveness