The ATP Learning and Development program is designed to prepare all University of Wisconsin staff for a new way of working. To do this, we will partner with UW’s experts, leverage best-in-class technology, and create web-based and classroom coursework that provides you with a thorough understanding of the new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our goal is to create the strongest foundation possible to support the University of Wisconsin’s transformed Finance, Human Resources, and Research Administration operations.
Learning and Development Priorities
- Design learning opportunities that exercise higher level thinking skills such as analysis and application of knowledge
- Encourage staff input and participation in the learning process
- Identify and use building blocks for training deliverables
- Create manageable, iterative learning opportunities
- Tailor learning opportunities to staff roles and duties
- Rigorously assess training activities to ensure effectiveness
Do you use campus financial, HR, or research administration systems? Share your experiences and your hopes for this program.
Sign Up to Join the ATP Email List
Click “subscribe” to send a blank email, then reply to the confirmation email you receive from Google Groups.